Halogen Cooking combines the convenience of micro-waving cooking, with the baking ability of a traditional oven, but five times faster! Cooking food in a Halogen oven is a convenient, purse-friendly and simple way of cooking delicious meals, with minimum fuss and maximum taste.
Halogen Cooking use a range of inexpensive ingredients to create tasty recipes from Roast Chicken to Vegetable Lasagna, perfect for those on a tight budget as well as those feeding a large family. This wonderful, practical book, part of a wide range of cookbooks from Flame Tree, is edited by Gina Steer and a team of experienced cooks, home economists and stylists.
- Extensive front section on all the basics.
- Bestselling cookbook format.
- Wide choice of simple recipes.
- Easy-to-follow method text with plenty of detail.
- Makes Great gift, and an essential self-purchase.
Here are some inside pages:
See the book on Amazon.
And, you can see the book on flametreepublishing.com, our trading website.