The Student Cookbook is the essential guide for all youngsters setting off to university, who will no longer have mum or dad cooking their meals and may realise they don’t even know the most elementary of cooking skills.
With a full section on all the basics from how to cook eggs to how to boil rice, this fabulous cookbook then provides oodles of recipes tailored to the needs of the student: cheap, easy, serves one or freezes well, and recipes to impress your friends.
- Extensive front section on all the basics.
- Bestselling cookbook format.
- Wide choice of simple recipes.
- Easy-to-follow method text with plenty of detail and expert advice.
- Makes Great gift, and an essential self-purchase.
See the book (with inside pages) on Amazon.
And, you can also purchase on flametreepublishing.com, our trading website using Paypal.